Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washing machine out of balance

On May 22, 7:36 pm, Grandpa wrote:
Fred wrote:
Wife washed a large comforter in the washing machine.
Now every load is out of balance during the spin cycle.
I looked under it and I don't see the old concrete block that I use
see on older washing machines. I was thinking that it broke loose. I
do see springs holding the tube going it different directions but I
don't see any that are broken.

What could it be?

Any one of a dozen or more things. The transistors are burned out on
my crystal ball and I'm too lazy to replace them. You know you can
keep asking this question and get very little response; or you could
at least tell us what make and model of washer it is so that someone
at least has a starting place for advice.

--
Grandpa

kenmore - top loading
not sure of the model number