DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Washing machine out of balance (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/201339-washing-machine-out-balance.html)

Fred May 21st 07 07:55 PM

Washing machine out of balance

Wife washed a large comforter in the washing machine.
Now every load is out of balance during the spin cycle.
I looked under it and I don't see the old concrete block that I use to
see on older washing machines. I was thinking that it broke loose. I
do see springs holding the tube going it different directions but I
don't see any that are broken.

Any ides. I'd like to at it from the top down. How do you get the lid
off?

Oren May 21st 07 08:38 PM

Washing machine out of balance

On Mon, 21 May 2007 15:25:40 -0400, Meat Plow
wrote:

Lid usually has a spring clip on the left and right of the front that you
can push in with a butter knife. Lift up, the back should be hinged. Other
than that, good luck

Mom would get on my case _good_ for using one of her butter knives :-)

A 5 N 1 tool is a good choice to release the clips.

--
Oren