Posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,alt.home.repair,rec.photo.digital,sci.math,misc.invest.stocks
Ted Ted is offline

Default It's More Than Amnesty - It's Genocide for European-Americans

On May 20, 11:07 pm, Ralf wrote:
It's more than amnesty; it's genocide for European-Americans

by H. Millard (c) 2007

May 18, 2007

Genocide is the mass killing of a group of people as defined by
Article 2 of the Convention on the Prevention and Punishment of the
Crime of Genocide (CPPCG) as "any of the following acts committed with
intent to destroy, in whole or in part, a national, ethnic, racial or
religious group, as such: killing members of the group; causing
serious bodily or mental harm to members of the group; deliberately
inflicting on the group conditions of life, calculated to bring about
its physical destruction in whole or in part; imposing measures
intended to prevent births within the group; and forcibly transferring
children of the group to another group."

Here's a clarification I want to make with how I'm using the word
genocide in this column. I'm using it to mean the destruction by any
means of a genetic group. In my use of the term, criminal acts are not
required. Gen=genes + cide=death. Death of genes.

Flooding the U.S. with non-European genes, coupled with the massive
"anti-racism" conditioning of our age, leaves European Americans
vulnerable and open to committing their own bedroom genocide.

Before going on, let me be very clear. I speak for myself. I'm not a
member of any anti-immigration group and I expect many people, maybe
even most, in these groups will disagree with me. So be it. We still
have a little freedom of speech left in this country (but how long it
will last is anyone's guess), and I choose to use a little of my free
speech to tell others about the continuing extinction of European
genes that is happening right before our eyes.

You can be excused if you're one of the slow boiled frogs who can't
see the genocide. It hasn't come with marching boots and gas chambers,
but with walking shoes and smiles.

But genocide it is.

And, the present amnesty and open borders scheme being hailed by
George Bush and some in congress is really just another chapter in the
move to destroy distinctions between different peoples, nations, and
religions and blend them all together into a bland and conformist
Stepfordized world. Once again, I call that genocide.

You may say it is compassionate or modern or practical what George
Bush and the other blenders are doing, but that's a very short view of
history. In the long run it may mean the destruction of the U.S. as we
know it and the extinction of all distinct peoples. The first to
become extinct will probably be White people--we are the recessive
people on this planet.

To understand why I call what's going on genocide, we have to
understand a few basic concepts that most people seem to ignore.

First, we have to understand that race is a reality. Race is to humans
as breed is to dogs.''Race" is not a bad word. People come in races
just as dogs come in breeds. The different races and different breeds
have genetic differences from others of their respective species.
Different races and different breeds also have different strengths and
different weaknesses from others in their species. Greyhounds do run
faster than poodles, for example. Different races of people do build
different types of societies.

[.]

Given the ignorant temper of our times, it's probably necessary to add
at this point that awareness of human differences does not equal hate
and it does not equal a belief in a general superiority of one group
over another. There are just differences and they should be looked at
and studied as coolly and scientifically as we look at differences
between different breeds of dogs.

Once a group of people has such differences, it may wish to retain
those differences. People in the group may like themselves just the
way they are and not want to be changed. The usual way people state
this is to say that they want their children to look like them. That
is their natural right as human beings. Now, in order to remain the
way they are, means that they have to retain and pass on the genetic
traits that they possess.

Here comes the real problem with flooding European gene pools with
non-European genes.

Many of the traits that are found in European descended peoples are
recessive. This means that it takes two copies of a gene for these
traits to be present for the trait to be expressed. That's why I
wrote, above, that Whites are the recessive people. It takes more
effort to make us. In simplest terms, if you have blue eyes, blond
hair and white skin, your best bet in having children with those
traits is to mate with others who also have these traits. In this
regard you may have read news stories this past year about how some
scientists are saying that blond hair may become extinct. Why? Because
of an influx of non-blond genes into the gene pool. Put another way,
we could say the default is to non-White characteristics.

[...]

European-Americans have been browbeaten into submission in this
country with the term "racism" and similar words. We have mostly
learned to shut up and not be ourselves, lest we be called racists;
which is usually defined to mean racial hatred.

My guess is that most European-Americans don't hate anyone because of
their race or anything else, and generally we get along fine with all
peoples. We cooperate with everyone in areas where we have common
interests and we treat others as we want to be treated.

Still, no matter how much goodness is in our hearts, we fear that if
we talk about our own people--European-Americans--or openly and
honestly discuss race and genes, we will be put in the same column
with those who might attack others because of their race.

Frankly, this must have been the way it was during the Witch hysteria
in Salem, Mass. Anyone who spoke out against the injustice being done
to some people was, in turn, also labeled a Witch, so people just shut
up.

So, today, we self-censor ourselves. We shut up. And, in shutting up,
we harm ourselves and those to come after us. We become like whipped
dogs and we become less than we can be and should be. We are no longer
fully functioning human beings with the intellectual and emotional
freedom to let our minds go where they will. We become neutered. We
become aracial eunuchs. Everyone else can have a race or ethnicity,
but not us. We have to be "above" nature.

I'm saying this has to end. We must take back our right to be and we
must take back our right to self-identity and self-determination and I
also believe that this is directly related to controlling our borders
and deciding who to let in and who not to let in.

Read Full Articlehttp://www.americanpatrol.com/GUESTCOLUMNS/MILLARD/GenocidalAmnScamHM...

Only chumps support the scumbags infesting the White House and
Congress.

ted