DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Waterside MC250 not softening water (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/201167-waterside-mc250-not-softening-water.html)

poopy13pets May 20th 07 12:18 AM

Waterside MC250 not softening water

Hi
I have a Waterside MC250 watersoftner which I brought secondhand, I replaced the motor and cog assembly because the cog was slipping causing the display to show E2.
The machine now runs as it should but after testing the water is shows the same reading as the non softened water, can the resin go off??

The person before me confirmed that it was removed from the house two years ago and has been stored since then.

Any advice would be great

Richard