DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200788-where-can-i-get-replacement-cutting-wheels-copper-tubing-cutters.html)

[email protected] May 16th 07 03:17 AM

Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters

Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as
well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where
can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet
and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

Edwin Pawlowski May 16th 07 03:50 AM

Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as
well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where
can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet
and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

Searched the internet? Did you try here http://www.ridgidparts.com/
About $8 for a wheel on the 1 1/4" cutter

Bob F May 16th 07 03:50 AM

Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters

wrote in message
oups.com...
Ridgid supposedly has replacement wheels for their pipe cutters as
well as replacement brushes for their pipe cleaners. Where o where
can I get these? Local stores - nope? Searched around the Internet
and came up with nothing so far. Is it a conspiracy?

I've seen them at home depot.

Bob

DanG May 16th 07 05:23 AM

Where can I get replacement cutting wheels for copper tubing cutters

Did you go to a commercial plumbing house in your area - not a box
store? They not only have the cutter wheels, but probably have
replacement grip pads for your pipe wrenches.

--
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

oups.com...