DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to reduce the oilyness in my skin? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200717-how-reduce-oilyness-my-skin.html)

[email protected] May 15th 07 11:36 AM

How to reduce the oilyness in my skin?

It bcoms oily very soon, even if i wash my face regularly. plz help
me!
I also have posted photo for this problem on

http://healthcenters.blogspot.com/20...n-my-skin.html

If u have any idea reply here or comment on above site..
Thanks in advance..
Priyanka

dnoyeB May 16th 07 02:07 PM

On Tue, 15 May 2007 03:36:01 -0700, priyanka.joshi139 wrote:

It bcoms oily very soon, even if i wash my face regularly. plz help
me!
I also have posted photo for this problem on

http://healthcenters.blogspot.com/20...n-my-skin.html

If u have any idea reply here or comment on above site..
Thanks in advance..
Priyanka

Soap and water. There are no other oil reducers. Besides, oil is what
keeps your skin looking young.