DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Wet sandpaper belt?? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200677-wet-sandpaper-belt.html)

PaPaPeng May 14th 07 11:05 PM

Wet sandpaper belt??

Is there such a thing as a wet sandpaper belt? What I'd like to do is
to make a wet belt sander for polishing the edge of plexiglas. I am
doing it by hand at present and thre result is not square. Its also
too much work.

charlie May 14th 07 11:43 PM

Wet sandpaper belt??

"PaPaPeng" wrote in message

Is there such a thing as a wet sandpaper belt? What I'd like to do is
to make a wet belt sander for polishing the edge of plexiglas. I am
doing it by hand at present and thre result is not square. Its also
too much work.

not only is there a wet sandpaper belt, but you can get a wet belt sander.

http://www.covington-engineering.com/belt_sanders.htm

regards,
charlie
http://glassartists.org/chaniarts