DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Autochangeover thermostats (digital) work with Electric AC/ gas Furnace systems? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200309-autochangeover-thermostats-digital-work-electric-ac-gas-furnace-systems.html)

markm75 May 10th 07 09:03 PM

Autochangeover thermostats (digital) work with Electric AC/ gas Furnace systems?

I've been looking to switch our digital thermostat to one that has
the
"auto changeover" feature..

Does anyone know if such a system will work with this type of
furnace / ac..?

I'm assuming it would, as its just a computer making the switch from
one to the other rather than manually flipping it?

Here are some models i was considering:

http://www.lowes.com/lowes/lkn?actio...ductId=90432-7...
(hunter 550)

http://www.smarthome.com/30403.Html?src=Froogle ($400 for the combo
of two receivers and a base unit, rather expensive, probably wont go
with this one lol)

Thanks