DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   composite decking and summer heat (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200244-composite-decking-summer-heat.html)

gntry May 10th 07 04:11 AM

composite decking and summer heat

Has anyone experienced using this composite decking material and has seen it
get hot enough to be uncomfortable to the feet? I'm thinking of using it for
a pool deck but have heard that it gets really hot.

Dan Espen May 10th 07 03:38 PM

"gntry" writes:

Has anyone experienced using this composite decking material and has seen it
get hot enough to be uncomfortable to the feet? I'm thinking of using it for
a pool deck but have heard that it gets really hot.

It can get hot enough to be uncomfortable, just like any other material.
I don't think it gets any hotter than wood.