Posted to alt.home.repair

Default disappearing cabinet door hardware name?

Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Posted to alt.home.repair

On May 9, 6:51 pm, Grandpa wrote:
wrote:
Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Flipper door system
Pocket Door slide

And you call yourself and architect? ;-)
--
Grandpa

Flipper Door worked fine.
Thank you.

Posted to alt.home.repair
3G 3G is offline

wrote in message
ps.com...
On May 9, 6:51 pm, Grandpa wrote:
wrote:
Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors
that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Flipper door system
Pocket Door slide

And you call yourself and architect? ;-)
--
Grandpa

Flipper Door worked fine.
Thank you.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...sliding%20door

Posted to alt.home.repair

According to 3G :

wrote in message
ps.com...
On May 9, 6:51 pm, Grandpa wrote:
wrote:
Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors
that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Flipper door system
Pocket Door slide

And you call yourself and architect? ;-)
--
Grandpa

Flipper Door worked fine.
Thank you.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...sliding%20door

Check out Lee Valley too.
--
Chris Lewis,

cabinet hardware Renata Woodworking 9 September 11th 06 07:08 PM
CABINET HARDWARE J T Woodworking 2 October 20th 05 02:30 PM
Rack/Cabinet Hardware Radra Electronics Repair 3 July 19th 05 11:12 PM
Kitchen cabinet hardware Sasha Woodworking 6 April 7th 05 01:39 AM
Cabinet Hardware question. Steve Woodworking 24 August 13th 04 08:02 PM