DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   disappearing cabinet door hardware name? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200232-disappearing-cabinet-door-hardware-name.html)

[email protected] May 10th 07 12:44 AM

disappearing cabinet door hardware name?

Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Grandpa May 10th 07 12:51 AM

wrote:
Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Flipper door system
Pocket Door slide

And you call yourself and architect? ;-)
--
Grandpa

[email protected] May 10th 07 01:39 AM

On May 9, 6:51 pm, Grandpa wrote:
wrote:
Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Flipper door system
Pocket Door slide

And you call yourself and architect? ;-)
--
Grandpa

Flipper Door worked fine.
Thank you.

3G May 10th 07 02:01 AM

disappearing cabinet door hardware name?

wrote in message
ps.com...

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...sliding%20door

Chris Lewis May 11th 07 04:04 PM

disappearing cabinet door hardware name?

According to 3G :

wrote in message
ps.com...
On May 9, 6:51 pm, Grandpa wrote:
wrote:
Contractor friend asks if I can find doors or hardware for doors
that
hinge to 90º, then slide into pockets.
He has been asked to cover 58" wide TV built into cabinet.
I haven't found it using search terms like cabinet hardware.
Can anyone suggest a more specific name?

Flipper door system
Pocket Door slide

And you call yourself and architect? ;-)
--
Grandpa

Flipper Door worked fine.
Thank you.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...sliding%20door

Check out Lee Valley too.
--
Chris Lewis,

[email protected] May 22nd 07 09:24 PM

disappearing cabinet door hardware name?

Believe www.woodworkinghardware.com has some also.

On Fri, 11 May 2007 14:04:31 -0000, (Chris
Lewis) wrote:

According to 3G :

wrote in message
ps.com...