DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Brazilian slate tile (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/200103-brazilian-slate-tile.html)

Seamus J. Wilson May 8th 07 07:44 PM

Brazilian slate tile

Spouse considering subject for floors. For my labor I will insist on a
quality product.
Is this stuff any good?
Thank you,
Seamus J. Wilson

betsyb May 8th 07 11:46 PM

Brazilian slate tile

I really haven't ever seen them. My cousin had 24" tiles in his kitchen like
McDonald's uses but said they wear easily. He had four kids and there was a
rut in front of their fridge. They do absorb small spills.

--
"God has a plan for me. I don't know what that is, and I'm
not leaving until I find out."

BetsyB