DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to relevel fieldstone patio (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/199995-how-relevel-fieldstone-patio.html)

[email protected] May 7th 07 06:34 PM

How to relevel fieldstone patio

Hi:

I want to relevel my patio it's 20 x 20. The fieldstones are large
and really heavy...very thick. I can post or email a pic of the
project. I want to remove either half or all stones mark them and
have a printed picture of the exsisting layout. They are on a sand
base which is no good. So I would move the sand somewhere and replace
with stone dust rent a gas pounder then move the stones back 1 by one.
the question is how to square it off how much stone dust do I use to
what height. I just need advice on the planning.

Thanks

email is