DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   window parts (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/199966-window-parts.html)

Bob May 7th 07 03:16 PM

window parts

I have a couple replacement windows that don't stay open because the plastic
pins that hook in to the sides are broken.

Can some please answer the below questions I have.

1. What is the official name for this piece? That way I can search for it.
2. Are there any good places online to find these?
3. Are they different for every window brand? How do I find out who makes
my windows? I don't see any labels anywhere.
4. Any other information that would help me to replace these pins.

Thanks in advanced.

Oren May 7th 07 04:43 PM

window parts

On Mon, 7 May 2007 10:16:29 -0400, "Bob" wrote:

I have a couple replacement windows that don't stay open because the plastic
pins that hook in to the sides are broken.

Can some please answer the below questions I have.

1. What is the official name for this piece? That way I can search for it.
2. Are there any good places online to find these?
3. Are they different for every window brand? How do I find out who makes
my windows? I don't see any labels anywhere.
4. Any other information that would help me to replace these pins.

Thanks in advanced.

Check this site for parts.

http://www.replacement-hardware.com/index.html

--
Oren

...through the use of electrical or duct tape, achieve the configuration in the photo..