DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   GE Silicon II forver to cure (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/199877-re-ge-silicon-ii-forver-cure.html)

C & E May 6th 07 04:16 PM

GE Silicon II forver to cure

"Meat Plow" wrote in message

Can't remember any silicon going 48 hours and still being tacky to the
touch. Maybe the temperature is too low (60-65F) ? Only thing I can think
of though.

Have to admit I didn't read the label (print too small for my bad eyes)
any ideas?

#1 Offishul Ruiner of Usenet, March 2007
#1 Usenet Asshole, March 2007
#1 Bartlo Pset, March 13-24 2007
#10 Most hated Usenetizen of all time
COOSN-266-06-25794

If it's still the least bit tacky today (Sunday) I'd take the tubes back.
They may have an issue with giving a refund on spent tubes but I wouldn't
fuss if they required an in-store credit.