Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Using a boat trailer as a utility trailer?

I just bought a used 15' sailboat and trailer. I also had a trailer hitch
put on my car. I plan on putting the boat in the water in the spring and
taking it out in the fall. The rest of the time the trailer will be empty.

Anyone tried using a small boat trailer to haul plywood and 2x4s?