DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Worx GT String Trimmer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/199341-worx-gt-string-trimmer.html)

[email protected] April 30th 07 04:49 AM

Worx GT String Trimmer

Anybody used the Worx GT cordless string trimmer? The info-mercial
made it look pretty tempting, but I'd like to hear some reviews before
I plunk down the dough. Here's their website:
http://www.worxgt.com/?page=about

-Fleemo

Frank April 30th 07 12:23 PM

Worx GT String Trimmer

On Apr 29, 11:49 pm, wrote:
Anybody used the Worx GT cordless string trimmer? The info-mercial
made it look pretty tempting, but I'd like to hear some reviews before
I plunk down the dough. Here's their website:http://www.worxgt.com/?page=about

-Fleemo

Batteries are usually the weakest link. I had just to toss a Homelite
unit, trimmer and hedge clipper, when batteries and charger failed.
The set only cost $100 with 2 batteries but single battery replacement
was $50.

Frank