DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   septic treatment (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/199009-septic-treatment.html)

[email protected] April 26th 07 04:37 AM

septic treatment

I have been in the septic system industry for 22 years and used a lot
of different kinds of treatments. The best treatment I have found is a
bacteria in liquid I get from a web site company called
"www.newtechbio.com" the stuff works great on sewers septic tanks and
anything else septic related. So far anyway, it is the best. A septic
tank system should last 30 years plus if maintained properly. This
stuff also works on RV's and works great on the odor too.
Dont spend money on junk treatments. Check them out first. This stuff
really works for me. FYI