Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Best water based outdoor gloss paint?

Hi

We're in Melbourne Australia and about to get a quote to paint the
house.
I asked the painter which brand he uses and he's left it up to us to
decide.
It's an established weatherboard.
Which brand of gloss paint would you reccomend for the job?
haymes, Dulux, British paints, Solver or some other make?

TIA

Spokes

Posted to alt.home.repair

On 24 Apr, 06:15, Spokes wrote:
Hi

We're in Melbourne Australia and about to get a quote to paint the
house.
I asked the painter which brand he uses and he's left it up to us to
decide.
It's an established weatherboard.
Which brand of gloss paint would you reccomend for the job?
haymes, Dulux, British paints, Solver or some other make?

TIA

Spokes

Use "Sadolin". It's not full-gloss, but I've found that it lasts
longer than anything else.