Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone use a Nibco "Just Right" recirculator?

1) Any issues with it?
..
2) Where can I buy this? I just did a google search and came up with
ZERO online sources.

This seems to be the answer to hot water gravity return lines.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Apr 23, 11:42 pm, Grandpa wrote:
wrote:
1) Any issues with it?
.
2) Where can I buy this? I just did a google search and came up with
ZERO online sources.

This seems to be the answer to hot water gravity return lines.

Welcome to the DIY nightmare that is Nibco. They only sell through
authorized dealer/installers, and repair parts are impossible to
obtain except through the same method. So, if you think you are
going to save some money doing it yourself, it won't be with Nibco.

--
Grandpa

There really isn't any replacement parts for this device. They sell a
lot of their stuff at Home Depot so I didn't think they were all that
exclusive.

Posted to alt.home.repair

On Monday, April 23, 2007 at 11:33:24 PM UTC-4, wrote:
1) Any issues with it?
.
2) Where can I buy this? I just did a google search and came up with
ZERO online sources.

This seems to be the answer to hot water gravity return lines.

We have one in our current home and it is wonderful. We want one for our new home and it is discontinued.

Any ideas of where to get one?
Posted to alt.home.repair

If youre still looking for one, I use to work for Nibco and purchased one for my father who after getting it decided not to use it. Brand new in box-old/new stock, no moving parts as you know, has everything it did in 1998 still there
Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to thundar301, ndietr028 wrote:
0477896

I was just curious if you still have Nibco part? I know it's been a while but
thought I'd ask.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-212028-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to thundar301, Dennis S Wilson wrote:
Do you still have a new Justright? I am interested if you do.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-212028-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to thundar301, Tj Rivinius wrote:
Iam looking for a Just Right Valve system.... I have one in my house but is
leaking out of the seam and need to replace it. Do you have any ideas for me.
Why did nibco quit selling them

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-212028-.htm

Posted to alt.home.repair

replying to thundar301, Richard Mackowiak wrote:
Hello thundar301. I am interested in acquiring a Just Right hot water
circulator. Thanks. Rick.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-212028-.htm