Old February 16th 20, 06:44 AM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Anyone use a Nibco "Just Right" recirculator?

replying to thundar301, Tj Rivinius wrote:
Iam looking for a Just Right Valve system.... I have one in my house but is
leaking out of the seam and need to replace it. Do you have any ideas for me.
Why did nibco quit selling them

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-212028-.htm

Old July 30th 20, 07:44 PM posted to alt.home.repair

replying to thundar301, Richard Mackowiak wrote:
Hello thundar301. I am interested in acquiring a Just Right hot water
circulator. Thanks. Rick.

--
for full context, visit https://www.homeownershub.com/mainte...or-212028-.htm