DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kenmore Side by Side Ice Maker no water (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/198466-kenmore-side-side-ice-maker-no-water.html)

[email protected] April 20th 07 04:32 AM

Kenmore Side by Side Ice Maker no water

I have a Kenmore Model Number 253 55689402 that is not getting water
to the unit. I hear the valve buzzing during the ejection cycle but
no water. I turned the water off for a couple of days and it cycled
dry. Could this have damaged the unit. What is the most likely
problem? Appreciate any help.

Edwin Pawlowski April 20th 07 11:19 AM

Kenmore Side by Side Ice Maker no water

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a Kenmore Model Number 253 55689402 that is not getting water
to the unit. I hear the valve buzzing during the ejection cycle but
no water. I turned the water off for a couple of days and it cycled
dry. Could this have damaged the unit. What is the most likely
problem? Appreciate any help.

Check the water outlet tube. It may have frozen with the water shut off.