Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Tempered glass on dining table

I have a tempered glass top dining table with 4 metal (stainless
steel ?) legs. One of the leg came loose because the handy man tried
to move the table by himself.

The other three legs are attached to the glass pretty tie. I don't
see any glue residue between the leg and the glass.

How can I attach the loose leg to the glass? Super glue? Or any
other materials? I love my table.

Your help is very much appreciated.

April