DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   tankless waterheater (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/197929-tankless-waterheater.html)

Mad Dog April 14th 07 02:25 PM

tankless waterheater

Two weeks ago I had a new mixer valve installed. It solved my hot water
problem but ever since it was installed, the hot water "pulses". The
cold water runs normal but turn on the hot and it comes out "woosh
woosh".
My plumber and I think the manufacturer, TACO, think I'm crazy.
anyone ever hear of this? THANKS

[email protected] April 14th 07 02:33 PM

tankless waterheater

On Apr 14, 9:25�am, (Mad Dog) wrote:
Two weeks ago I had a new mixer valve installed. It solved my hot water
problem but ever since it was installed, the hot water "pulses". The
cold water runs normal but turn on the hot and it comes out "woosh
woosh".
My plumber and I think the manufacturer, TACO, think I'm crazy.
anyone ever hear of this? * *THANKS

how much did the repairs cost? total $$ thanks

Mad Dog April 14th 07 02:51 PM

tankless waterheater

total cost was $385