DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Bosch Heater (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/197463-bosch-heater.html)

[email protected] April 9th 07 02:56 PM

Bosch Heater

I have recently purchased a Bosch SHU33A dishwasher and have noticed a
significant increase in hydro consumption. Has anyone else noticed
this as well. I am assuming it is due to the heater trying to increase
the water temp as the frequency of use of the dishwasher etc. has not
changed much.

Joseph Meehan April 9th 07 03:19 PM

Bosch Heater

wrote:
I have recently purchased a Bosch SHU33A dishwasher and have noticed a
significant increase in hydro consumption. Has anyone else noticed
this as well. I am assuming it is due to the heater trying to increase
the water temp as the frequency of use of the dishwasher etc. has not
changed much.

Is the "hydro" you are referring to hydro-electric? If so, you could
be right if the Bosch is boosting the temperature more or using more water
than your prior unit.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia 's Muire duit

[email protected] April 9th 07 07:34 PM

Bosch Heater

On Apr 9, 10:19�am, "Joseph Meehan"
I have recently purchased a Bosch SHU33A dishwasher and have noticed a
significant increase in hydro consumption. Has anyone else noticed
this as well. I am assuming it is due to the heater trying to increase
the water temp as the frequency of use of the dishwasher etc. has not
changed much.

* * Is the "hydro" you are referring to hydro-electric? * If so, you could
be right if the Bosch is boosting the temperature more or using more water
than your prior unit.

--
Joseph Meehan

*Dia 's Muire duit

on most models you can turn the heater off but dishes come much
cleaner with water hot enough.