Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Washing Machine Buzzer, Help?

Hello all,

About two weeks ago, our washing machine started to have issues. When
they thing switches cycles, such from wash to rinse, or from rinse to
spin and the buzzer barely sounds then it will sound in full force. The
machine will continue its cycle.

It is not a balance problem. How do I know? I ran it empty to see if it
would do it without a load in there, and yip thar she blows.

Any idea what might be going on here? Is it an easy fix or do I put this
3 year old washer out to pasture?

Thank you,
Fred
Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 22:38:28 -0400, Fred Wilson
wrote:

Hello all,

About two weeks ago, our washing machine started to have issues. When
they thing switches cycles, such from wash to rinse, or from rinse to
spin and the buzzer barely sounds then it will sound in full force. The
machine will continue its cycle.

It is not a balance problem. How do I know? I ran it empty to see if it
would do it without a load in there, and yip thar she blows.

Any idea what might be going on here? Is it an easy fix or do I put this
3 year old washer out to pasture?

The most you need to do is disconnect the buzzer.

I don't think my washer even has a buzzer or any other noisemaker.
The dryer does but I'm usually upstairs and don't hear it.

I wouldn't buy another washer just because one buzzes too much.

Whatever money you save, you can give to a good charity.

Thank you,
Fred

Posted to alt.home.repair

Thank you. The good charity would be me and all this crumb snatchers I
have running around.

Thank you again,
Fred

wrote:

[...]

Posted to alt.home.repair
mm mm is offline

On Sat, 31 Mar 2007 08:18:16 -0400, Fred Wilson
wrote:

Thank you. The good charity would be me and all this crumb snatchers I
have running around.

That's fine.

Thank you again,
Fred

Posted to alt.home.repair

"Fred Wilson" wrote in message
. ..
Hello all,

About two weeks ago, our washing machine started to have issues. When they
thing switches cycles, such from wash to rinse, or from rinse to spin and
the buzzer barely sounds then it will sound in full force. The machine
will continue its cycle.

It is not a balance problem. How do I know? I ran it empty to see if it
would do it without a load in there, and yip thar she blows.

Any idea what might be going on here? Is it an easy fix or do I put this 3
year old washer out to pasture?

Thank you,
Fred

A 3 year old washer, even one in a house full of children, is not ready for
the pasture after 3 years.

Low tech way to fix the problem is to find the buzzer wires and disconnect
them. As long as the rest of the washer works as it should that would not
bother me at all.

Colbyt

Speaker into buzzer Cameron Electronics Repair 7 October 11th 06 04:13 PM
washing machine steve20 Home Repair 1 September 29th 06 04:05 PM
Which Washing Machine ?? Tim.. UK diy 42 August 25th 06 06:46 PM
Admiral Oven F! Code Buzzer [email protected] Home Repair 0 August 1st 06 04:15 AM
Washing machine not washing Carl Home Repair 2 March 6th 04 05:32 PM