DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Retail Source for McDonald Silent Sump Check Valve? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/196551-retail-source-mcdonald-silent-sump-check-valve.html)

[email protected] March 29th 07 11:52 PM

Retail Source for McDonald Silent Sump Check Valve?

Can anyone point me to a retail (mailorder?) source for an A. Y.
McDonald Model 2069 1-1/2" Silent Sump Check Valve?

Lawrence March 30th 07 03:38 AM

http://www.aymcdonald.com/WhatsNew_plumbing.cfm

[email protected] March 30th 07 05:11 AM

On Mar 29, 9:38 pm, "Lawrence" wrote:
On Mar 29, 5:52 pm, wrote:

Can anyone point me to a retail (mailorder?) source for an A. Y.
McDonald Model 2069 1-1/2" Silent Sump Check Valve?

http://www.aymcdonald.com/WhatsNew_plumbing.cfm

I'm familiar with the website, thanks. A. Y. McDonald doesn't sell
retail. I am looking for a retail source for the valve.

Lawrence March 30th 07 03:23 PM

On Mar 29, 5:52 pm, wrote:

Can anyone point me to a retail (mailorder?) source for an A. Y.
McDonald Model 2069 1-1/2" Silent Sump Check Valve?

http://www.aymcdonald.com/WhatsNew_plumbing.cfm

I'm familiar with the website, thanks. A. Y. McDonald doesn't sell
retail. I am looking for a retail source for the valve.

Contact them and ask this question.