DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   vinyl channels (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/196294-vinyl-channels.html)

AKA Gray Asphalt March 27th 07 01:23 AM

vinyl channels

I need something to put over a glass table top base. The base is a criss
cross with 1/2" edges that touch the table top. So I need something to cover
the bass to go between it and the top. I'll post a pic if this isn't
intelligible.
Thanks,
: -)

willshak March 27th 07 01:44 AM

vinyl channels

AKA gray asphalt wrote:
I need something to put over a glass table top base. The base is a criss
cross with 1/2" edges that touch the table top. So I need something to cover
the bass to go between it and the top. I'll post a pic if this isn't
intelligible.
Thanks,
: -)

Like self-sticking little soft clear plastic buttons?
You might find them at the big box stores.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

mm March 27th 07 04:22 AM

vinyl channels

On Mon, 26 Mar 2007 17:23:30 -0700, "AKA gray asphalt"
wrote:

I need something to put over a glass table top base. The base is a criss
cross with 1/2" edges that touch the table top. So I need something to cover
the bass to go between it and the top. I'll post a pic if this isn't
intelligible.
Thanks,
: -)

Felt? What has that got to do with vinyl channels?

What is glass, the table top, or the table top base? If the top,
what is the base? Vinyl? !!!

Moe Szyslak March 27th 07 04:35 AM

vinyl channels

wrote:

I need something to put over a glass table top base. The base is a criss
cross with 1/2" edges that touch the table top. So I need something to cover
the bass to go between it and the top. I'll post a pic if this isn't
intelligible.
Thanks,
: -)

Felt? What has that got to do with vinyl channels?

What is glass, the table top, or the table top base? If the top,
what is the base? Vinyl? !!!

You are a loudmouth. You reply to nearly every post yet have nothing
to say.

Why don't you STFU and chime in only when you have something
productive to add to the conversation? I'm sick of seeing "MM" on
every ****ing post, knowing the content is nil. Is it you just like
seeing your own posts.... or do you think you're contributing?

AKA Gray Asphalt March 27th 07 05:43 AM

vinyl channels

"willshak" wrote in message
AKA gray asphalt wrote:
I need something to put over a glass table top base. The base is a criss
cross with 1/2" edges that touch the table top. So I need something to
cover the bass to go between it and the top. I'll post a pic if this
isn't intelligible.
Thanks,
: -)

Like self-sticking little soft clear plastic buttons?
You might find them at the big box stores.

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY

That might be better than what came with the table. It's a glass table with
a glass base. I can't think of a word to describe them. Kind of like |_| and
they fit over the glass edge base. The depth was about an inch or so. But
I'm going to look at the plastic buttons. The glass top should keep them in
place.