DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Symmons Model B (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/196137-symmons-model-b.html)

John J March 25th 07 05:39 PM

Symmons Model B

Hi Folks.. I have a Symmons Model B shower only valve. Recently, the
voume/diverter handle has become loose, and floppy, and no longer changes
the volume of the spray. I have the original diagram and I'm wondering if my
best bet would be to replace that "diverter/volume spindle...and if
so..could I see that that was the culprit just by looking at it?..and..do I
have to shut off the water to this shower before i try to remove that
spindle?
Appreciate any tips or suggestions....
Thanks, John