DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   The high art of using ladders (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/196040-re-high-art-using-ladders.html)

3G March 24th 07 10:52 AM

The high art of using ladders

"mare" borked*Remove*All*0f*This*I*Hate*Spammers*@invali d.gmail.com
wrote in message
news:1hvfeux.1chpp2v1vgsohaN%borked*Remove*All*0f* ...
| Enjoy!
|
| http://fresh99.com/ladders.htm
|
| --
| mare

funny how they all look like immigrant workers
guess..........nobody else would get up there
who says we don't need illegal immigrants in this country (usa)

it was a good belly laugh.........thanks.

Percival P. Cassidy March 24th 07 01:25 PM

On 03/24/07 06:52 am 3G wrote:

| http://fresh99.com/ladders.htm

funny how they all look like immigrant workers
guess..........nobody else would get up there
who says we don't need illegal immigrants in this country (usa)

it was a good belly laugh.........thanks.

Who says the photographs were taken in the USA? One picture that
included a road sign looked as though it was in Italy or Spain. Perhaps
all the pictures were from countries where workers have nothing like
OSHA to protect them from corner-cutting employers or from their own
stupidity.

Perce

RicodJour March 24th 07 02:40 PM

Percival P. Cassidy wrote:
On 03/24/07 06:52 am 3G wrote:

| http://fresh99.com/ladders.htm

funny how they all look like immigrant workers
guess..........nobody else would get up there
who says we don't need illegal immigrants in this country (usa)

it was a good belly laugh.........thanks.

Who says the photographs were taken in the USA? One picture that
included a road sign looked as though it was in Italy or Spain. Perhaps
all the pictures were from countries where workers have nothing like
OSHA to protect them from corner-cutting employers or from their own
stupidity.

At least six or seven of the pictures were not taken in the US.
Someone can project their prejudices into just about anything.

My favorite was the guy drilling overhead while standing on an
aluminum ladder in a pool. That's priceless!