Old March 21st 07, 04:03 PM posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hydrokinetix Heating System

Recently bought a house with a hyrdokinetix heating system, which
utilizes a water storage tank it heats at night during off-peak hours
for hot water to heat up the coils in the blower. There is also a
heat/AC heat pump outside. I assume one of these is the primary and
the other the secondary heating system.

What type of regular maintenance needs to be performed on the
hydrokinetix tank? I am guessing a metal tank could rust, so should I
use some sort of rust inhibitor?

Information on these systems seems hard to find, so any comments or
tips are appreciated.

Thanks.

Old UK heating system John Home Repair 0 January 31st 07 11:21 AM
Central Heating Bypass on Fully TRV'd SYstem (Incl Honeywell CM37z Zone System) t UK diy 10 April 3rd 06 07:53 PM
Heating System parsj3 UK diy 3 March 18th 05 09:21 PM
heating system paulend UK diy 3 March 13th 05 07:42 PM
mains Hot water, and do I convert open heating to a closed heating system Ian Tracey UK diy 5 July 18th 03 10:55 AM