DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Whirpool washer problem (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/195272-whirpool-washer-problem.html)

b March 17th 07 02:19 AM

Whirpool washer problem

I have a Whirlpool lcr523dq2 type 1301. The washer overflows. It
doesn't seem to sense that the tub is full, and the water keeps flowing
over the top of the tub into the bottom of the machine. Maybe a switch
or something....thanx for any help...

MRS. CLEAN March 18th 07 03:01 PM

Whirpool washer problem

On Mar 16, 7:19 pm, b wrote:
I have a Whirlpool lcr523dq2 type 1301. The washer overflows. It
doesn't seem to sense that the tub is full, and the water keeps flowing
over the top of the tub into the bottom of the machine. Maybe a switch
or something....thanx for any help...

Go the applianceguy.

He took me through my clutch replacement.

Mrs. Clean