Posted to alt.home.repair
Dan Dan is offline

Default Recommendations for a cabinet maker, Twin Cities

Hi,

A relative has had a kitchen remodel bid, and part of it is for building an
L-shaped counter cabinet. Over 3 grand, just for the building of one
counter cabinet. I know times is hard and it's a complicated build but even
so, that seems excessive. I'd help them out but I'm overbooked and I'm four
hours away.

Can anyone recommend someone in the St Paul/Minneapolis area who'd like to
bid, or would you like to bid on it yourself? You can email me at else24 at
gmail dot com and I'll pass it along.

Thanks,
Dan