DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Dishwasher Part (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/195131-dishwasher-part.html)

[email protected] March 15th 07 06:26 PM

Dishwasher Part

I'm trying to locate a Program Switch for a Kitchen Aide dishwasher
from th emid 90's. I can't find it anywhere and the manufacturer no
longer supplies it. I even checked ebay. I'd hate to throw out this
appliance just 'cause a can't find a simple replacement part. Can
anyone help me figure out how to find one. Thanks!

-- RAG --

JoeSpareBedroom March 15th 07 06:43 PM

Dishwasher Part

wrote in message
oups.com...
I'm trying to locate a Program Switch for a Kitchen Aide dishwasher
from th emid 90's. I can't find it anywhere and the manufacturer no
longer supplies it. I even checked ebay. I'd hate to throw out this
appliance just 'cause a can't find a simple replacement part. Can
anyone help me figure out how to find one. Thanks!

-- RAG --

Open your yellow pages (phone book) and see if you can find a used appliance
dealer.

Phisherman March 16th 07 12:21 AM

Dishwasher Part

On 15 Mar 2007 11:26:35 -0700, wrote:

I'm trying to locate a Program Switch for a Kitchen Aide dishwasher
from th emid 90's. I can't find it anywhere and the manufacturer no
longer supplies it. I even checked ebay. I'd hate to throw out this
appliance just 'cause a can't find a simple replacement part. Can
anyone help me figure out how to find one. Thanks!

-- RAG --

Try here...

http://www.repairclinic.com/

This place usually had appliance parts I needed and they can locate
the part you need by appearance. Decent turnaround too.