DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   German Plumbing Manufacturer (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/195028-german-plumbing-manufacturer.html)

Steve B March 14th 07 07:33 PM

German Plumbing Manufacturer

Here's the deal. I got a shower control knob that works like Moen. You
pull it out, and the water comes on. Turn right or left to adjust
temperature.

The "guts" are leaking, and the water drips out the head.

I can't remember the name of it since it was 20 years ago. It is a German
name, we think, maybe Gruen. We THINK the letters in the name are maybe G,
U, and/or Y.

Help appreciated.

I'll Google in the meantime, too.

Steve

Rick F. March 14th 07 07:39 PM

On 2007-03-14, Steve B wrote:
Here's the deal. I got a shower control knob that works like Moen. You
pull it out, and the water comes on. Turn right or left to adjust
temperature.

The "guts" are leaking, and the water drips out the head.

I can't remember the name of it since it was 20 years ago. It is a German
name, we think, maybe Gruen. We THINK the letters in the name are maybe G,
U, and/or Y.

Han's Grohe? They're still around if that's it.. You should be able
to get replacement parts..

RicodJour March 14th 07 07:43 PM

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/hansgroheparts.html

Steve B March 14th 07 08:31 PM

German Plumbing Manufacturer

ups.com...
On 2007-03-14, Steve B wrote:

Here's the deal. I got a shower control knob that works like Moen.
You
pull it out, and the water comes on. Turn right or left to adjust
temperature.

The "guts" are leaking, and the water drips out the head.

I can't remember the name of it since it was 20 years ago. It is a
German
name, we think, maybe Gruen. We THINK the letters in the name are
maybe G,
U, and/or Y.

Han's Grohe? They're still around if that's it.. You should be able
to get replacement parts..

http://www.plumbingsupply.com/hansgroheparts.html

Yah gotta love the Internet! I would have spend several dollars in gas and
a couple of hours chasing this down in real time.

Thanks to all who answered.

Steve