DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   faucet head reassembly (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/194704-faucet-head-reassembly.html)

[email protected] March 11th 07 12:17 AM

faucet head reassembly

My wife cleaned the faucet head in our kitchen and I can't get it back
together.

It's a Glacier Bay 8inch, high arch, two handle faucet. The head is a
series of screens and washer and water limiting devices.

the reassembly is harder than chinese arithmetic.

please help

Jeff Wisnia March 11th 07 02:04 AM

faucet head reassembly

wrote:
My wife cleaned the faucet head in our kitchen and I can't get it back
together.

It's a Glacier Bay 8inch, high arch, two handle faucet. The head is a
series of screens and washer and water limiting devices.

the reassembly is harder than chinese arithmetic.

please help

Take the parts of the aerator to Home Depot, where they sell those
faucets, and ask a clerk if he'll unscrew one from a display faucet so
you can see the order of the parts.

The make a sketch...

Jeff

--
Jeffry Wisnia
(W1BSV + Brass Rat '57 EE)

mm March 11th 07 02:50 AM

faucet head reassembly

On Sat, 10 Mar 2007 21:04:09 -0500, Jeff Wisnia

My wife cleaned the faucet head in our kitchen and I can't get it back
together.

It's a Glacier Bay 8inch, high arch, two handle faucet. The head is a
series of screens and washer and water limiting devices.

the reassembly is harder than chinese arithmetic.

please help

Take the parts of the aerator to Home Depot, where they sell those
faucets, and ask a clerk if he'll unscrew one from a display faucet so
you can see the order of the parts.

Back in 1966 I took off the steering wheel of my '50 olds and a bunch
of parts underneath it. I paid attention when I took it apart, but
couldn't get it back together.

I drove around for months with the horn controlled by a remote starter
swtich hanging into my vent window.

I had to go to a junk yard and take apart another car to figure out
how to assmeble it. I got back-up lights there too.
The make a sketch...

Jeff