DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Andersen windows: 200 or 400? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/194267-andersen-windows-200-400-a.html)

Arkadiy March 6th 07 07:36 PM

Andersen windows: 200 or 400?

Hi all.

Can anybody explain what is the main difference between Andersen
windows 200 and 400 series? The price difference can be really high
(about 2.5 times in case of gliding window that I am considering).

Thanks,
Arkadiy

Charles Schuler March 6th 07 09:28 PM

Andersen windows: 200 or 400?

"Arkadiy" wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all.

Can anybody explain what is the main difference between Andersen
windows 200 and 400 series? The price difference can be really high
(about 2.5 times in case of gliding window that I am considering).

Check into Pella, or another quality manufacturer first.