DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   adhesive for shower door stopper and porcelain tile (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/193452-adhesive-shower-door-stopper-porcelain-tile.html)

Glenn Levine February 27th 07 03:13 AM

adhesive for shower door stopper and porcelain tile

I have a new bathroom with a glass shower door and porcelain tile. There is
a strip of plastic that was mounted to the porcelain tile to stop the door
from swinging into the shower. It was held on by a flexible adhesive made
by 3M, but only last a couple of weeks.

It has one key property that I like in that it is very easy to rub off the
surfaces if and when it comes loose.

I can't reach the contractor and would simply like to do it myself. Does
anyone know what this product is or have a recommendation for what I should
use?

DC G