DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   acrylic diffuser ceiling tile? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/193015-acrylic-diffuser-ceiling-tile.html)

[email protected] February 22nd 07 02:08 AM

acrylic diffuser ceiling tile?

Our office has a room that has a skylight above the dropped ceiling.
We like to replace some 2 x 4 ceiling tiles with acrylic diffuser
panels to allow light to enter the room. Where can I get 2 x 4 acrylic
diffusers?

We like to find some that has good sound isolation properties.

Thanks

Cliff Hartle February 22nd 07 02:40 AM

acrylic diffuser ceiling tile?

You get them the same place you get the ceiling tiles at the home center.

I don't think they have any good sound properties. They are thin sheets of
plastic. That would make them the exact opposite.

oups.com...