DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   RUUD UGRA-12ERAJS keep recycle itself (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/192840-ruud-ugra-12erajs-keep-recycle-itself.html)

[email protected] February 20th 07 12:16 PM

RUUD UGRA-12ERAJS keep recycle itself

My upflow gas furnaces keep recycle itself as followings:
1) whenever call for heat, it starts up without any problem
2) It seems the heat comes on for about 3-5 minutes then the flame
will be off
(seems the furnace hot enough)
3) The blower will be off after a while.
(the "OK" blinks by a 2 second pause)
4) It restart itself again in about 2 minutes again.

Keep repeating above until the house heated up. Is this normal
operation? Dos it means I have to replace the IFC "Integrated Furnace
Control" board? My furnace installer no longer in business. I got
this furnace brand new last year. I think it still under warranty.
How can I get the replacement of IFC. I call RUUD without any success
because they told me I am not the dealer nor installer. Anybody know
how to deal with this kind of problems? Please help.

Thanks.