DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   electric strip heaters? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/192585-electric-strip-heaters.html)

[email protected] February 17th 07 11:29 PM

electric strip heaters?

hello,

does anyone know where to buy electric strip heaters?

i am enclosing my back porch and i do not have forced air heating so i
was thinking about installing a couple of electric strip heaters.

any ideas?

thanks

Big_Jake February 18th 07 05:18 AM

electric strip heaters?

On Feb 17, 5:29 pm, wrote:
hello,

does anyone know where to buy electric strip heaters?

i am enclosing my back porch and i do not have forced air heating so i
was thinking about installing a couple of electric strip heaters.

any ideas?

thanks

Don't know where you are in the world, but Home Depot and Menards both
have them here in Wisconsin. Can't imagine why they wouldn't in other
places.

JK

Just Joshin February 18th 07 06:49 PM

electric strip heaters?

On 17 Feb 2007 15:29:58 -0800, wrote:

hello,

does anyone know where to buy electric strip heaters?

i am enclosing my back porch and i do not have forced air heating so i
was thinking about installing a couple of electric strip heaters.

any ideas?

thanks

They seem to be an instock item at Home Depot and Lowes. You mean
'electric baseboard heaters' right?

Just asking,

tom @
www.How-To-Lose-Pounds.com