Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to alt.home.repair

Default Hot Tub suggestions

Folks,

Forgive me if this is an inappropriate group for this, but a search on
deja seemed to list this group a few times for this kinda thread....

We're looking to get a hot tub, and really want one to seat 4 people.
However, as far as I can tell, most 4+ seaters are around the 200cm x
200cm mark. Can anyone suggest a make and model that seats 4 (or
more!) where at least one of these dimensions is a bit lower, say 200
x 160?

Thanks

Steve

Hot Tub Cover JaxDawg Home Ownership 1 February 14th 07 07:33 PM
Hot tub cover suggestions Jason Home Ownership 4 May 25th 06 07:40 PM
Heating Hot Tub using household hot water. Bob Home Repair 7 July 19th 05 11:34 AM
Hot Tub Jessica W Home Repair 9 August 19th 04 03:49 AM
Water leak around tub surround. Suggestions? MAG Home Repair 3 May 31st 04 08:46 PM