DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   I want to install a RainSoft softner need info (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/192198-i-want-install-rainsoft-softner-need-info.html)

[email protected] February 13th 07 08:47 PM

I want to install a RainSoft softner need info

Hi all,
I have a used RainSoft softner and would like to install it in my
home. I have a problem though, I don't know which is the water inlet,
or which is the outlet. Any info you may provide would help alot. I
don't have a manual for it, and can't seem to find the info on the
net. Thanks for your help!

Dana

Pop` February 13th 07 09:01 PM

wrote:
Hi all,
I have a used RainSoft softner and would like to install it in my
home. I have a problem though, I don't know which is the water inlet,
or which is the outlet. Any info you may provide would help alot. I
don't have a manual for it, and can't seem to find the info on the
net. Thanks for your help!

Dana

Give the nameplate info; I bet someone can find something for you.

[email protected] February 13th 07 09:38 PM

On Feb 13, 3:01 pm, "Pop`" wrote:
wrote:
Hi all,
I have a used RainSoft softner and would like to install it in my
home. I have a problem though, I don't know which is the water inlet,
or which is the outlet. Any info you may provide would help alot. I
don't have a manual for it, and can't seem to find the info on the
net. Thanks for your help!

Dana

Give the nameplate info; I bet someone can find something for you.

Not much on there other than RainSoft Electronic Brain. And engraved
on the softner head reads J27715. That is all the info I have.

dvg444 April 25th 08 02:44 AM

I want to install a RainSoft softner need info

dvg444 had written this in response to
http://www.www.thestuccocompany.com/...fo-194723-.htm
:

Did you ever get an answer on this? I have the same situation. I have
searched the web & can't find out either.

-------------------------------------
wrote:

On Feb 13, 3:01 pm, "Pop`"
Hi all,
I have a used RainSoft softner and would like to install it
in my
home. I have a problem though, I don't know which is the
water inlet,
or which is the outlet. Any info you may provide would help
alot. I
don't have a manual for it, and can't seem to find the info
on the
net. Thanks for your help!

Dana

Give the nameplate info; I bet someone can find something for you.

Not much on there other than RainSoft Electronic Brain. And engraved
on the softner head reads J27715. That is all the info I have.

Delivered via
http://www.thestuccocompany.com/

Gary Slusser April 25th 08 02:30 PM

On Apr 24, 8:44 pm, (dvg444) wrote:
dvg444 had written this in response tohttp://www.http://www.thestuccocompany.com/main...nt-to-install-...
:

wrote:
On Feb 13, 3:01 pm, "Pop`"
Hi all,
I have a used RainSoftsoftnerand would like to install it
in my
home. I have a problem though, I don't know which is the
water inlet,
or which is the outlet. Any info you may provide would help
alot. I
don't have a manual for it, and can't seem to find the info
on the
net. Thanks for your help!

Dana

Give the nameplate info; I bet someone can find something for you.

Not much on there other than RainSoft Electronic Brain. And engraved
on thesoftnerhead reads J27715. That is all the info I have.

Buying a used RS is a bad idea. Rainsoft equipment is not very good
and an old one is even worse. They can only be worked on by a RS
dealer and the brass control valves are not repairable because RS
doesn't have parts for them.

Gary Slusser
Quality Water Associates