DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Female Sensor Wanted (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/191882-re-female-sensor-wanted.html)

badgolferman February 10th 07 02:50 PM

Female Sensor Wanted

Jock Strap, 2/10/2007,5:28:18 AM, wrote:

I am looking for something like one of those light sensors that make
the light turn on when someone walks past it. But I am looking for a
device that senses beautiful women and gives me an instant erection
the second the woman is sensed. Do they make these and if so, what
voltage is used and how do I wire them up?

Yes, it's called lust and you have to be a man to have it. Maybe in a
few years when you become a teenager you will have it.