DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pictures of my workshop (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/191233-re-pictures-my-workshop.html)

anthony February 3rd 07 08:19 PM

Pictures of my workshop

On Feb 2, 2:17 pm, David wrote:
These sort of posts seem indicative of group readership.
I posted the link in rec.woodworking and got 3100 views in 4 days.
I'm curious about how much interest there is.
I know I'm always interested in how the other guy lives and never turn down an
opportunity to look at pictures of other guys, and gals, shops.
I've been on usenet a dozen years and never did this before. Never had a camera for
most of them..:)
My shop ain't much but it was the best I could do with the property space I had.
I have bad knees and a very bad back and built it completely alone. The ten foot wall
were a bitch but stick framing the 5/12 pitch roof almost killed me. Not kidding..:)
Take a look if you are interested.

http://good-times.webshots.com/album/557324341SiDLed

have you considered photography, nice outdoor pictures:)