DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   your home projects on Hewn & Hammered (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/190489-your-home-projects-hewn-hammered.html)

reck January 26th 07 09:43 PM

your home projects on Hewn & Hammered

Hi there. In my never-ending attempts to find interesting content for
Hewn & Hammered, I'm posting here in the hopes that some of you may be
interested in sharing your historic (or contemporary Craftsman, Mission
& Prairie-style) house restoration and/or remodel projects.

If you are in a showing-off kind of mood, feel free to email photos and
a description - as short or as long as you wish - of your project to me
at . We are specifically interested in
architecture and design in the Arts & Crafts tradition - everything
from Tudor or Spanish / Colonial / Mediterranean / Mission revival to
Craftsman and Western Stick styles.

Yours,

J. Lurie
http://www.hewnandhammered.com