DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Air registers (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/190477-air-registers.html)

Grip January 26th 07 05:42 PM

Air registers

I'm a little obsessed getting control of the air flow for my central
heating. All the places I've looked in (Home Depot, Loewe's, local
hardware store) don't have what I'm looking for. Well Home Depot had
one, but it was the wrong size. I've surfed the Internet, but there's
a lot of dead ends I run in to and got frustrated.

Right now I've got the stamped ones that thrown half the air into
corners and I notice 'dead area' of coldness around the house.

So, I want totally adjustable sidewall air registers. The kind that
are controllable horizontally and vertically. I need 4 different sizes
and any suggestions would be welcome.

Humble Tom January 27th 07 02:36 AM

Air registers

On 26 Jan 2007 09:42:13 -0800, "Grip" wrote:

I'm a little obsessed getting control of the air flow for my central
heating. All the places I've looked in (Home Depot, Loewe's, local
hardware store) don't have what I'm looking for. Well Home Depot had
one, but it was the wrong size. I've surfed the Internet, but there's
a lot of dead ends I run in to and got frustrated.

Right now I've got the stamped ones that thrown half the air into
corners and I notice 'dead area' of coldness around the house.

So, I want totally adjustable sidewall air registers. The kind that
are controllable horizontally and vertically. I need 4 different sizes
and any suggestions would be welcome.

Post the sizes, that might get people to help faster.

tom @ www.Consolidated-Loans.info