DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Protect Yourself from E. Coli (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/189802-protect-yourself-e-coli.html)

Calleads.COM January 20th 07 05:17 PM

Protect Yourself from E. Coli

In the wake of this past summer's E. coli-contaminated spinach scare
and now a
new problem at certain Taco Bell restaurants, many consumers have
become nervous
about fresh produce in general. Yes, it's very good for us, but how do
we know
if it's safe or not? What can we do to protect ourselves and our
families?

Read it all about at:
http://www.calleads.com/en/articles/...f_from_E._Coli

Eric in North TX January 20th 07 06:17 PM

Protect Yourself from E. Coli

Just ingest a little E. coli- at a time and build up a resistance.

Bill January 21st 07 01:09 PM

Protect Yourself from E. Coli

In the wake of this past summer's E. coli-contaminated
spinach scare...

See I have been right all along to not like spinach!