DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Re-faced cabinet doors (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/189603-re-faced-cabinet-doors.html)

gary January 18th 07 06:36 PM

Re-faced cabinet doors

Originally, my kitchen-cabinet doors had flat (i.e., slab) fronts.
The door-fronts have since been recessed and re-faced.

Below the kitchen sink is a closet (where the cleaning-supplies are
kept) and between the sink and the closet is a false-front
particle-board panel.

Over the years, the particle-board panel has swollen (due to the nearby
moisture from the dishwasher and sink).

Can I buy a recessed false-front panel (with a recessed style) to match
the kitchen-cabinets?
Or, can I remove the facing and re-apply it to a new false-front panel?