DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   MoldStat? Any Good? (https://www.diybanter.com/home-repair/189294-moldstat-any-good.html)

[email protected] January 16th 07 12:41 AM

MoldStat? Any Good?

Hello,

I came across a product at a local hardware store called MoldStat.
Does anyone have any opinion on it? Is it any good?

Thanks...
Rob

[email protected] January 30th 07 07:42 PM

MoldStat? Any Good?

On Jan 15, 7:41 pm, wrote:
Hello,

I came across a product at a local hardware store calledMoldStat.
Does anyone have any opinion on it? Is it any good?

Thanks...
Rob

Hello:
I recently bought MoldStat. It is an excellent product and can be
used for anything around the house as well. I would defiantly
recommend it to anyone.